MyJKForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul08Wrangler
Admin
Paul08Wrangler

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Welcome to MyJKForum. This site was created to exchange thoughts, ideas, and opinions. It is designed as a tool for the progressive thinking enthusiast to learn about Jeeps & share in the quest for the ultimate enjoyment, style, & performance. Becoming a member requires responsible behavior. NO RACIAL, VULGAR LANGUAGE , SEXUAL or IMMORAL POSTS WILL BE TOLERATED. Sharing experiences, both positive and negative, making new products known, places to explore, issuing warnings, asking questions and exchanging ideas are all welcome here. As the administrator I will not have all the answers. But I will try my best to help out. I am also not here to censor, chastise, squelch or in anyway impede the flow of information. Let's keep this positive so that we can set an example of how a community like this can come together, and really help one another. Thanks, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://thejkforum.aforumfree.com

Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJKForum :: WELCOME TO MY JK FORUM :: PLEASE READ-
Jump to: