MyJKForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Messin With SASQUATCH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SASQUATCH

Messin With SASQUATCH Empty
PostSubject: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:20 pm

Here's SASQUATCH, just put the Flat Fenders on after the lift last week...still can't decide if I like it before or after I installed the flares, I'm debating going back, but kinda like it, but not sure...story of my life...can't make up my mind geek

4.5" lift w/35s & stock fenders
Messin With SASQUATCH ATT15186

4.5" lift w/35s & flat fenders
Messin With SASQUATCH ATT00001-2-1

Messin With SASQUATCH ATT15210

Messin With SASQUATCH ATT00001-3-1
Back to top Go down
Paul08Wrangler
Admin
Paul08Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:34 pm

I don't see what's not to like about the new fenders.
Back to top Go down
https://thejkforum.aforumfree.com

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:41 pm

i say ........STICK A FORK IN IT ....ITS DONE looks good man and welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:23 pm

LOOKS GREAT cheers
Leave the new fenders, till you rip them off on the trails. lol!
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:08 am

JB wrote:
LOOKS GREAT cheers
Leave the new fenders, till you rip them off on the trails. lol!

no kidding, since I'm working with Xenon on the 2-dr rear fenders, I now have a new set coming in 3-4 wks that don't have a bow in the rears. Yep, the 4-dr and 2-dr Xenon narrow fenders have differences, long story, but they are re-designing the 2-dr rears for me and one other guy in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:52 am

[quote="SASQUATCH no kidding, since I'm working with Xenon on the 2-dr rear fenders, I now have a new set coming in 3-4 wks that don't have a bow in the rears. Yep, the 4-dr and 2-dr Xenon narrow fenders have differences, long story, but they are re-designing the 2-dr rears for me and one other guy in the world.[/quote]

scratch I thought they already had this problems fixed? But since you pointed it out I now see the bow in your pics (guess I didn't pay much attention 1st times around)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:21 pm

nice sticker
Back to top Go down
Paul08Wrangler
Admin
Paul08Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:01 pm

So SASQUATCH have you decided whether your going to leave the finders the way they are or do something different?
Back to top Go down
https://thejkforum.aforumfree.com
SASQUATCH

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:32 pm

Paul08Wrangler wrote:
So SASQUATCH have you decided whether your going to leave the finders the way they are or do something different?

No bud, just gonna leave em asis, love the flat fenders, can't wait for another week maybe two before the rear replacements get here. They proved themselves over and over this weekend! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:13 pm

sweet dude thats still one of the coolest fender jobs ive seen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messin With SASQUATCH   Messin With SASQUATCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messin With SASQUATCH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJKForum :: THE BILLBOARD :: PICTURES OF YOUR RIGS-
Jump to: