MyJKForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiger Wheeling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul08Wrangler
Admin
Paul08Wrangler

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Tiger Wheeling SpringCreek6-8-08007

Tiger Wheeling SpringCreek6-8-08008

Tiger Wheeling SpringCreek6-8-08009

Tiger Wheeling SpringCreek6-8-08010

Tiger Wheeling SpringCreek6-8-08011

Tiger Wheeling SpringCreek6-8-08012

Tiger Wheeling SpringCreek6-8-08015
Back to top Go down
https://thejkforum.aforumfree.com

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:20 pm

dude that was a rough ride
Back to top Go down
tiger

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Lil trail   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 am

Hey that was a blast untill the results that caused that last pic LOL.
Still I enjoyed it all.I think I am going with Dedenbaers and some Ox joints???
Back to top Go down

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:40 pm

either way
.after we get it all dialed in with new shafts ........we need to try it again ...
just this time make sure that darn seatbelt works lolololol
Back to top Go down
tiger

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Seat belt?   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:02 am

What do you mean seatbeat? I have a 5 point harness?It works great. Oh your side.I will bring some extra rope in case you don't trust that factory belt on your side,I'll duct tape a quick release Schrade to the dash in case you need to exit quick.
Back to top Go down

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:25 pm

man that aint right .....you must not need a seat spotter or you just want to make me fall out ..by the way
the jeep drove awsome and the trailer is going to work out just fine
thanks for such a great deal and ill come pic up the motor very soon
Back to top Go down
tiger

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Board   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:46 am

ok, I joined to meet a few more people that wheel around here so I could wheel with them.Looks to be theres basically Paul Shannon and me????
Back to top Go down
Paul08Wrangler
Admin
Paul08Wrangler

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 am

My forum is not like most, I do not allow a bunch of trash talk, or junk on my forum. If you go up to the Memberslist, you will see a lot of people joining up just to see what's here, when they see there's not a fight or a bunch of half nude pics, or a thousand opinions on what size tires to run then they go on to another forum that has that kind of stuff. Also, it's a young forum, only about 4 months old. That's why there's not a lot of people on here right now.
Back to top Go down

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 am

that looked like a fun ride....
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:27 am

Paul08Wrangler wrote:
My forum is not like most, I do not allow a bunch of trash talk, or junk on my forum. If you go up to the Memberslist, you will see a lot of people joining up just to see what's here, when they see there's not a fight or a bunch of half nude pics, or a thousand opinions on what size tires to run then they go on to another forum that has that kind of stuff. Also, it's a young forum, only about 4 months old. That's why there's not a lot of people on here right now.

On the contrary I came here on an invite from you, checked it out, think it's an ok site, obviously new and slow, colors need work really bad, so I don't visit much. But to stereotype everyone that comes and leaves as you just did isn't cool. I'm on a few sites and don't particpate in the fights, half nude pics as you put it because I have a beautiful wife and don't have the patience for the silliness. Indeed this is a young forum, will take a while to take off but you shouldn't get offended so easily for everyone thinking it's a slow site. Gator skin I'm sure is required in running a site and not being offended by feedback

Last edited by SASQUATCH on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul08Wrangler
Admin
Paul08Wrangler

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:50 pm

SASQUATCH wrote:
Paul08Wrangler wrote:

On the contrary I came here on an invite from you, checked it out, think it's ok, think it's an ok site, obviously new and slow, colors need work really bad, so I don't visit much. But to stereotype everyone that comes and leaves as you just did isn't cool. I'm on a few sites and don't particpate in the fights, half nude pics as you put it because I have a beautiful wife and don't have the patience for the silliness. Indeed this is a young forum, will take a while to take off but you shouldn't get offended so easily for everyone thinking it's a slow site. Gator skin I'm sure is required in running a site and not being offended by feedback

So glad for your opinions, keep em comming.
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:52 pm

mudd hunter wrote:
dude that was a rough ride

I heard more carnage happened there than any other location at SC on the recent truck shootout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiger Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wheeling   Tiger Wheeling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Wheeling
Page 1 of 1